Monday, May 30, 2011

A monday with airtel #NiKuchagua

There was confusion in the morning…
Everybody I was calling sounded strange and unfamiliar. Personally I don't like the question "who's this ?" in a phone conversation. One of my very good friends whom I called in the morning was so courteous. This good friend(call her W) of mine is one of those people you never hear say hallo (of course due to the informality of how you relate) They start from 'sema fala'.
After a number of calls is when I decided to check it out. Of course I remember the mischief I'd done in the morning but I din't care that it had any effect, sort of escaping reality of what I'd done. I'd decided to try on some experiment you don't want to try with whatever number you use mainly. I chose a number on airtel.  As of any of you who'd dare this try *111#, then choose menu number 3 and choose the number of your choice. You will be in the same situation as I am.
Problem is I have had to go to the airtel customer care center on koinange street who haven't helped. I'm made to understand that airtel system is down and so I have to 'wait until the day the system is back'- this is according to the people who are said to care about customers. Meanwhile  here is the number I  chose. +254789114840 ugly as friend W says. I'm also made to understand that my other number does not exist at the moment.
This is what has meant that I stay off the network for the whole of today.
 I'm sorry for the inconveniences for all who are trying to reach me on mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment