Friday, June 22, 2012

KU Primary, been great time (1)

Over the last 7 weeks I have been involved in community work. It's not optional anyway so I won't say It's what I'd have preferred to do if I was consulted.
 Anyway, It's been fun teaching. I was charged with teaching class 6 maths, class 7 Science and class 8 math. Much more work I was involved in includes environmental work, P.E, PPI and some mentoring here and there. If you've been on my facebook wall or twitter you're pretty familiar with all this,
Suppervisor never showed up so please take a seat \_ to see what transpired at K.U primary 


Class 6 Math class

Class 7 P.E

Look, I found where the lens is

Class 7 with pinpops after P.E

Class 7 football team

The class 7 pupils who helped clean the lib

We cleaned up the library. K.U Primary library will never be the same again
but for this boy, forgive him please

No comments:

Post a Comment