Saturday, April 21, 2012

Call this my lucky google day

I've waited for this day for quite sometime. A day when I'm able to advertise on my blog. Not that it's something big, but your Technical team thinks it is. In fact, I already have another ad sense account but trying to use it on this blog always results to closing it. Reason... unacceptable content. I must say anyway that I'm glad to finally be able to advertise after all that struggle. I know I won't probably make lots of mullah(read money) from that (apart from my clicks) but at least my friends will believe and see I'm making something :). Point Home.

Secondly I must say I'm liking the new google. I honestly did not read the terms of use for it but I'm liking it so far so it's okay regardless of the last statement 'we reserve the right to change the terms at any time with no prior notification'.  I like the sidebar on the right that gives easy access to simple publishing tools such as scheduling and labels(tags in wp)
 Blogger, i must say has been such a hard blogging platform to navigate. The overall simplicity of blogger on this day makes it such a lucky one for my. I do believe at this rate I'll be at peace with less FAQ's (oops wrong link).
It's pretty late here so i'm out.. enjoy the rest of your day

No comments:

Post a Comment