Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog reclamation?- not again

Having abandoned my blog for a while I've lost touch of blogging and related issues for a while. Been watching football; and an Arsenal fan guess you know the frustrations. Yes i'm back on the scene again. I need to pick up from where i left. First of all maybe i should start by wishing everyone a happy new year officially. I mean, it was in another year that i last blogged, and to call yourself a blogger, taking a year to update your blog is real kleeeh! should not even be measured by the rest. But here i am again. I don't even know if there's anyone who's been here ever since, except google bots and so in counting hits for my blog i shouldn't lie to myself that people were feeding on past material.

I wish to reclaim my blog again. But this time with less assurance that i'll make mob posts. A lot has been happening and new responsibilities won't even let me spellcherk my post. Anyway Lemme cut this post short. It's just meant to say that i'll be back soon.
My kind of blogging, opinion on current issues and fore sights on the same. News....naaah! go read BBC
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment