Thursday, February 23, 2012

an all HUAWEI day

Been to HUAWEI today, darnn, I never thought HUAWEI is such real and awesome... I know NOKIA and SAMSUNG as the predominant phone brands. The only HUAWEI i know of is the IDEOS which is sold at a very low price(I wonder who makes a bigger profit between the retailers and HUAWEI). So I was led(by my thoughts) into believing that they're the two top-dogs(NOKLA and SAMSANG) in telecommunications and HUAWEI is a nonstarter here..... shock on me, and on you too somehow.. HUAWEI is a major manufacturer of BTS's, BSC's, MSC's, HLR's and more of that jargon stuff for telecoms. Very expensive by the way I even think the IDEOS was a way of giving back to society. The aim of the visit was friendly and it's supposed to enhance our relationships ahead a grand coalition we're forming soon. Expect to hear more soon. (hint: HANA certification coming to strath) We had alot to learn on the GSM, EDGE, GPRS and 3G network architecture in transmission, data access, and routing within the networks.

Back at school they were having a field marketing day... They're bringing in more phones into the market. My view about these new phones; Value for money!
The first one that grabbed my attention was the HUAWEI Mediapad Tablet, This is the reason I said RIP to my S7 slim.
see for yourself here -

Another phone we expect to see soon is the HUAWEI U8850 VISION also very fine looking. You can agree it compares with the Galaxy front runners yet at a fraction of the price(I really hope). Clear display and runs on android 2.3.6.... feel the freshness on the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment