Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011- a better year yet

Welcome 2011 this post is late considering I'm posting it on the 11th but they say better late than never,
first and foremost I'd like to introduce what i intend to be doing with my blog this year it's not much i intend to do a few things with it to make it more useful to whoever it may help.

  1. First of all I'd like to apologize for the sudden and untold change of the blog address and title that i did in order to make it less of my blog and more of the general welfare of Technology growth. having my name on the blog address won't bring to that realization. I intend to have it's address as so for a good duration of time in future
  2. Secondly i wish to inform all readers that the page colors shall change and brighten to make the blog more readable and eye satisfying.
  3. I also intend to have a change in posting whereby I'll be posting only information that is IT related.Stuff like IT events, trends and my opinions on some IT trends and technologies
South Korean readers have been more than all the rest combined this week
I 'd also like to thank all the south Korean readers this week who have been reading my blog this week,
BIG THANKS
I also want to wish you all a prosperous 2011.


Please note that you may make posts on the blog to share your opinions and ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment