Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy new year. It's never that serious

In Fact the first message I should convey is happy mashujaa day. Happy Kenya @ 50, Merry Christmass and finally happy new year amidst happy birthdays happy TGIF, happy weekend and happy afternoon.
I have really been a lousy blogger for the better part of last year. Seems it's taken me 6 months+ to learn a two minute thing. I wrote it on my last post. It was embedding so you can be sure i didn't even have content to put here.
This new year I hope i will be more diligent in stuff i should be diligent in. Stuff I once started having 'seen the light'.
This year it's all about Christ, Code and Chords(and sometimes other interests-- It's my personal blog anyway so it's never that serious).  So once in a while I'll share a guitar piece on my instagram, youtube, Showcase an application or share a real life testimony testimony.

To start this I'll share this video of a tune my brother and I created yesterday evening. He was on the keyboard and my on the guitar


Above all I pray that you all have a blessed year.
ttyl -1


No comments:

Post a Comment